We are happy to announce the X anniversary of the International Festival of Historical Dance which will take place from 18 to 26 August 2018. Within these 10 years, every August we danced together, learnt new dances and enjoyed each other’s company. This year we want to offer you an amazing journey to Russia because the Festival will be dedicated to our history, traditions and dancing.
They say, if you want to see European Russia you should go to St. Petersburg
but if you want to feel a truly Russian spirit you can feel it only in Moscow.We would like to celebrate our X anniversary with a whole lot of illustrious events exchanging experience and dancing together with our colleagues from other countries. It is a great opportunity to get to know different dance styles and ballroom atmosphere of other schools and meet new friends.
So our dear guests will have:
- Dance classes by the very famous and everyone's favourite maitre Arnaud Degioanni from France, the head of "Carnet de Bals" Association.
- Historical Dances in English traditions by Zsuzsi Dingsdale from Hungary.
- Experience Interchange with some European Dancing Groups.
And the balls!
- Open Ragtime Ball in one of Moscow parks,
- Russian Ball at the Izmaylovo Kremlin,
- Scottish Ball
- and the traditional Grand Ball in one of Moscow manors.
We are waiting for you at our Festival!
Our studio is a historic dance school, based on dances from the Middle Ages to the XX century. We are glad to present you all aspects of our school - from... read more