“ArtUniverse” in partnership with
the International University ”Global Theatre Experience” (IUGTE)
Performers of different genres and techniques, dancers, choreographers, directors, actors, performing arts teachers and instructors from different countries are welcome to apply for participation. Scholarship Conditions and Policy
- Each scholarship covers 300,00 EUR (three hundred EUR).
- Participants cover the remaining of the total registration fee, travel to the program and accommodation during the event.
Rooms and three meals per day are organized for the group. Click here to view the accommodation and transport details.
- All candidates who receive ArtUniverse scholarship should confirm the acceptance of the scholarship in written form.
- If a candidate, who confirmed the acceptance of the scholarship, cancels his/her participation in the supported program, he/she may lose further eligibility for ArtUniverse support schemes in the future.
- All candidates who received ArtUniverse scholarship are supposed to attend the whole program of the supported project: from the first day to the project-end date.
- ArtUniverse scholarships are awarded on a competitive basis. The applications are considered on the basis of the candidates background and previous achievements, individual experience and qualifications. Priority is given to those candidates who are able to show their reliability, potential to professional development and clear motivation to participate in contemporary performing arts processes at international level.
2) and fill out the online Application Form.
Please read the scholarship conditions carefully before submitting your application.
- Letter of motivation-scholarship application stating the project dates - describe your motivation and reasons how this program will contribute your professional development (about 250 words).
- Latest head shot, 2-3 additional photos.
Der Retzhof Dorfstraße 178430 Leitring bei Leibnitz