Renaissance Course in Florence offers you the possibility of travelling to the XVI Century with the dancer Marco Bendoni. His researches of Renaissance iconography and choreography that allow his students to develop dances that were forgotten in history. Bendoni has worked with recognized instrumental groups such as Arpegiata or Jordi Savall, participating in festivals around the world.
The program will take 20 hours from 4 th to 9 th of August in Florence:
- body expression
- study of original choreographies from the XVI century
- improvisation exercises on elements of Ancient Dance
- study of original choreographies from the Medici Court
- Reinaissance diner in wellknown italian osteria
- guided visit to the Medici art operas in Florence